Business Administration - International Management
Start a career on the global stage and prepare yourself to make an impact in the business world.
With the International Management BBA, students have the ability to focus their studies and gain real-world experience.
The BBA in International Management is one of several specialized programs only on campus in Sudbury by the Laurentian University Faculty of Management. The Faculty of Management develops socially responsible leaders for the global business wolrd by providing flexible management education grounded in respected scholarship. Innovative and collaborative, BBA specialized programs provide students with the opportunity to obtain a four-year Bachelor of Business Administration degree in the following areas: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Management, Marketing and Operations Management, besides a Bachelor of Business Administration. A Laurentian Bachelor of Business Adminstration degree means that students can meet employer demands for candidates who are well diversified and flexible.
The BBA in International Management program allows you to study full time or part time. By studying both in Canada and in a foreign institution, graduates with a BBA in International Management are trained for developing their own international company or to initiate careers with exporting firms, organizations involved with various types of exchanges wiht foreign countries, international organizations such as World Bank and U.N. organizations, consulting firms, brokerage, shipping and trade firms or public institutions including government branches and agencies dealing with international trade affairs.
The BBA in International Management focusses on developing skills that will allow to take on management positions in the ever-changing world of business. The International Management program requires a minimum of one term of residential study abroad at one of Laurentian University's partner institutions. During your study at Laurentian's Faculty of Management, you may be able to contribute to research projects and leave your mark on your community. You can also take part in case competitions in Northern Ontario and elsewhere in Canada and other countries to show off your international management skills.
Conseiller ou conseillère aux études
Dr. Patricia Orozco
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may benefit from an entire year of practical field experience through business co-op internships (within the 4 year-program, some conditions are required, otherwise there is a placement course). In case of international internships, students are required to identify the hosting firm and have the internship approved prior to making any travel arrangements. Laurentian University will not take responsibility for any expense related to co-op internships and/or placements, as they represent optional activities.
- Travel with the International Student Exchange Program: Laurentian University is among the only three Canadian universities to give students the opportunity to study in one of 260 member institutions in more than 30 countries around the world.
- Study in small classes allow for more interaction among students and direct access to professors at upper year levels.
In June 2019, Laurentian University had its International EPAS accreditation renewed for its Bachelor of Business Administration and BAA program, as well as its Bachelor of Commerce in Sports Administration (B.COM. SPAD). With this international recognition, Laurentian Faculty of Management students gain additional qualifications as well as a competitive advantage on the world labour market.
Click here for more information on EPAS Accreditation.
Les options de grade ci-dessous seront offertes lors de la prochaine année universitaire et ne le sont pas cette année. Si vous cherchez les cours à suivre afin de compléter les options d'un programme d'une année universitaire antérieure, svp consultez avec un conseiller académique.
*For more specific details on the program, please review the BBA Handbook.
Liste des membres du corps professoral
Diversified and Qualified Sessional Members:
- Ansell, Mathieu J.D email@example.com
- Barrie, Catherine CGA, MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berry, Timothy CPA/CMA, MBA email@example.com
- Bourgeois, Cédric J.D firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bourgeois, Daniel CPA email@example.com
- Bowen, James Ph.D firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burke, James (Jim) MES, MCE email@example.com
- Chartrand, Guy MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coltman, Glenn MBA email@example.com
- Finidori, Alexandru MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakhal, Salem Ph.D email@example.com
- Laughren, Tannys MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeBreton, Joanne CPA, MBA email@example.com
- Levesque, Kayla CPA, MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little, Andrew LL.B email@example.com
- McInstosh, Marlene Med, MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mombourquette, Peter Ph.D email@example.com
- Munro Medina, Michelle MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pakkar, Mohammad Ph.D email@example.com
- Reyburn, Robert MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ricard, Imane B.A.A, M.Sc email@example.com
- Romenco, Sean MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valverde, Raul Ph.D email@example.com